Datalogic Scanning has launched its next generation affordable PowerScan PBT7100 industrial handheld linear imager. The PowerScan PBT7100 reader is said to be ideal for high-volume mobile industrial applications at instinctive as well as long-range reading distances.
Datalogic reports that this new imager is the perfect solution for users that require a snappy, rugged and durable handheld cordless scanner with best-in-class performance and features in an ergonomic, robust, and IP65 rated enclosure.
This generation of PowerScan imagers has been improved with the addition of Datalogics patented Green Spot technology, which our customers love for its intuitive code positioning and good-read feedback in noisy environments, remarked Nick Tabet, Vice President of Handheld Marketing.
The PowerScan portfolio offers a premium and a value line, laser or linear imaging, and corded or wireless technologies.
* Datalogics patented Green Spot technology provides visual confirmation of a good read which is especially helpful when working in noisy environments, improving the users experience and increasing the speed of scanning operations.
* The PowerScan PBT7100 imager is a true ruggedised product, solid-state technology with no moving parts, industry-leading robustness and reliability protect your investment while reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO):
* An over molded case covers likely drop points; prevents the scanner from slipping off counters; resists multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles; adding extra protection.
* An IP65 rating is sealed to dust and water, protecting internal components.
* A wide temperature range allows the same device to operate indoors and outdoorseven in freezing environments.
* Fast industrial scanning, a snappy and powerful decoder reads up to 390 scans per second, making it ideal for sorting, postal and logistic applications.
* The PowerScan PBT7100 imager easily decodes hard-to-read, poorly printed and even damaged barcodes, increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
* An optical design combines normally incompatible reading features: high resolution, long range and wide Field of View reads wide codes at closer distances
* With a Bluetooth wireless technology 2.0 Class 1 radio, this product is the ideal tool for secure, reliable and fast cordless data capture allowing mobility over a very large workspaceup to 100 m / 328 ft.and memory storage for out-of-range transactions.
* The easily replaceable Li-ION battery scans over 22,000 transactions in 16 hours, guaranteeing complete coverage for at least two eight-hour shifts.
* Optional pulsing Aimer with Timeout Feature improves performance when reading bar codes at long distances, increasing the operator productivity.
* Datalogics Aladdin Configuration Software simplifies and improves both installation and maintenance, decreasing the pain of software and firmware upgrades and bar code symbology updates.
* With built-in Multi-interface on the cradle, enjoy complete connectivity, cost-free migration and stock optimisation for resellers while protecting the end users investment.
Datalogic Scanning by the Numbers
* A Datalogic Scanning bar code reader is installed every 36 seconds.
* Over 3 million Datalogic handheld readers have been sold since 1998.
* Over 30,000 customers have chosen Datalogic Scanning handheld readers.
Datalogic and the Datalogic logo are registered trademarks of Datalogic S.p.A. in many countries and Datalogic Aladdin is a trademark of Datalogic S.p.A. PowerScan is a registered trademark of Datalogic Scanning Inc. All other brand and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.