The Supply Chain Risk Management Summit 2008 (SCRM 2008) is the conference and networking event that will highlight once again the key issues in supply chain risk management and offer the latest strategies for maximising supply chain excellence and minimising vulnerability and exposure to risk.
This must-attend event for senior supply chain management (SCM) executives and risk practitioners will discuss the pathway to successful risk management along the supply chain and with access to the most up-to-date case studies and unparalleled networking opportunities, SCRM 2008 will empower you with the necessary information for securing and advancing your supply network.
Programme highlights and hot topics for 2008 include:
- Identifying and recognising risk as a key business opportunity in the supply chain
- The weakened economy: driving your supply chain to remain competitive in the credit crunch
- Chinas relationship with the rest of the world
- Maximising end-to-end visibility to eliminate risk in the supply chain
- Supplier Relationship Management: auditing supplier performance to measure up to your standards
- Speeding up crisis response time: dealing with supply chain disruption
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Supply Chain Risk Management Summit 2008 as a delegate or sponsor, please contact: email@example.com