|INFORMATION: Free information is available from CONCENTRIX on the subject in this story. Click here to request a copy|
Concentrix, a leading UK independent Customer Relationship Management specialist, has identified 15 key ways in which CRM systems have an impact on peoples jobs on an everyday level.
Why do companies invest in CRM solutions? The bottom line is improved effectiveness and increased profits. But what about the daily tasks of sales, marketing, customer service staff and management? How does CRM affect the working life of the staff who these jobs on a day to day level?
Quite simply, CRM makes customer facing staff more efficient. And being more efficient means they can concentrate on generating leads, developing marketing campaigns, closing more sales, delivering better customer service and making better decisions.
Concentrix identified the following, although the least is by no means exhaustive:
1. Sales, service and support staff deal more effectively with customers because they have instant access to a complete view of all customer interactions.
2. Management improves as the CRM system makes it quick and easy to produce accurate key reports.
3. Sales and marketing start winning more business through better lead tracking and management.
4. Business processes become more proficient as data in the CRM system is inherently well organised.
5. More customers return for repeat business because staff deal with their queries quickly and efficiently.
6. Sales bring in more revenue by keeping a solid grasp on potential sales opportunities.
7. Because the new, modern CRM software is powerful, fast, user-friendly and reliable, staff throughout the company waste less time.
8. Purchasing improves and costs reduce because of better forecasting and scheduling.
9. Efficiency and cash flow increase as better pipeline management accurately predicts manufacturing and production requirements.
10. Sales teams are developed more effectively through comprehensive analysis of conversion ratios from lead to opportunity to win or lose.
11. Marketing run far more successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns through better targeting.
12. A greater understanding of customers develops through a single, comprehensive view of all customer touch points and information.
13. Marketing campaigns bring in higher quality leads through better prospecting, market intelligence and profiling.
14. A closer team environment develops as staff share information and gain a better understanding of other areas of the company.
15. Management decision making becomes more informed thanks to an in-depth understanding of the way the business functions.
Modern CRM systems bring benefits to businesses on all levels, and there are far more than fifteen ways a new CRM system will improve a business! For more details on how you can bring the benefits of CRM to your company, contact Concentrix, independent CRM specialists.
Founded in 1999, Concentrix focuses on providing quality CRM solutions to clients throughout the UK. Concentrix helps customers deploy CRM systems which are right for their business: matching their needs, goals and budget. They work across a wide variety of industry sectors with clients ranging from small companies with a handful of CRM system users, right up to household-name PLCs with hundreds of users on multiple sites.
Concentrix are key partners of principal CRM software manufacturers Microsoft, Sage and FrontRange.
Concentrix are based in Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire.