|INFORMATION: Free information is available from MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES on the subject in this story. Click here to request a copy|
Global supply chain optimisation provider, Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) will be exhibiting at Softworld Supply Chain & Logistics 12 - 13th March 2008.
On the back of the company's recently announced record year in the EMEA region, the Manhattan Associates team, including Allen Scott, the company's UK managing director, will be available to discuss the company's latest results as well as its product portfolio and customer updates including:
- Co-op Manhattan Associates' warehouse component increases delivery efficiencies and on-shelf availability.
- Crocs Manhattan Associates' supply chain solutions gives continued support to the success of the fast expanding brand.
- Dalepak Manhattan Associates' supply chain platform runs three facilities for the fast growing logistics service provider to maximise existing success.
- Manhattan SCOPE Manhattan Associates' first comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technology to influence a common supply chain process platform.
- Manhattan Flow Management as part of the Manhattan SCOPE portfolio, the solution ensures that distribution decisions are aligned with real-time demand and supply strategies.
- Labour Management Solution allows companies to forecast the number of employees needed, right down to the detail of each shift.
- SAP Netweaver Manhattan Associates receives certification which highlights commitment to providing integrated supply chain solutions.
To talk to the team about the latest supply chain developments, visit Manhattan Associates at stand 301.
Softworld Supply Chain & Logistics - 12-13th March 2008, Birmingham NEC
About Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 17 year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimisation core to their strategic market leadership. Manhattan SCOPET is a portfolio of software solutions and technology that helps organisations optimise their supply chains from planning through execution. SCOPE's Supply Chain Process Platform provides the foundation for five Supply Chain Solution Suites: Planning and Forecasting, Inventory Optimisation, Order Lifecycle Management, Transportation Lifecycle Management and Distribution Management. Visibility, Event Management and Supply Chain Intelligence Platform Applications inform all Solution Suites, while X-Suite Solutions combine solutions or their components to address specific supply chain challenges.