|INFORMATION: Free information is available from MICROLISE on the subject in this story. Click here to request a copy|
Increasing Operational Performance in Transport & Mobile Logistics Operations
Microlise is running a series of free 1/2 day seminars in February at Nottingham, Runcorn and High Wycombe.
The seminars are designed to help executives involved in supply chain, planning, operations, resource and asset management within the transport, logistics, installation, repair and maintenance market places to improve operational efficiency. increase customer satisfaction, reduce cost and beat the competition.
During the seminar we will explain and demonstrate how Microlise solutions for planning, vehicle tracking, telematics and electronic proof of delivery can dramatically improve the operational performance of your delivery organisation.
- Increase operational efficiency (typically 20 - 25%)
- Eliminate the paperwork and back office re-keying overhead
- Optimise resource utilisation of vehicles, trailers and drivers
- Reduce fuel consumption (typically 10 - 15%)
- Reduce resources for customer queries with self help web based systems
- Automate the collection of regulatory data for WTD, drivers hours and vehicle roadworthiness
- Optimise the use and availability of returnable transport assets
To book your FREE place, or for more information on the range of supply chain, logistics & mobile workforce solutions provided by Microlise, visit http://www.microlise.com