At Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) 2007 senior supply chain and risk management executives across numerous industry verticals will be able to debate, network, share knowledge and successfully create a roadmap for minimising exposure to an array of threats such as disaster recovery, skills shortages and forecasting customer demand.
Book now and find out why adopting an effective risk management strategy can help safeguard your company's supply chain from such unpredictable events.
Hot topics for 2007 include:
* Ensuring product safety: The healthcare challenge as seen by Johnson
* Business Continuity Planning at Bulmers: Preparing for the
* The British Energy perspective on creating an understanding and
awareness of business risk
* Mitigating risk across the collaborative supply network
* Corporate Social Responsibility at Alliance Boots: Complying with
the ethical agenda
The delegate fee is 1,450 and to register, visit: www.scrmevent.com