|INFORMATION: Free information is available from BELGRAVIUM on the subject in this story. Click here to request a copy|
Knowledge Online today announced that they had signed a partnership agreement with Belgravium Ltd, manufacturers of rugged mobile data capture devices.
Knowledge Online (KOL) based in Birmingham and London, UK are a leading developer of compliance auditing technology delivering breakthrough solutions to national clients. After a period of development the Canberra 1000 Series by Belgravium is now certified to run the E-Safe 100 field mobility inspection and auditing software solution.
The state of the art, rugged Canberra 1000 series combines the very latest software-driven functions such as Pocket PC 2003 operating system, Java-compatibility, internet browsing along with camera functionality.
E-Safe 100 by Knowledge Online utilizes the vast array of features of the Canberra to automate previously manual processes, streamlining the capture and analysis of compliance audit data whilst boosting profitability and delivering distinct business advantages.
About E-Safe 100
E-SAFE 100 is a compliance software auditing and analysis tool where the content defines its use. It is an entirely flexible solution which makes it compatible with almost any industry sector and area of compliance monitoring. The new and innovative application allows real-time analysis suitable for compliance activities including; snagging inspections, health and safety, risk assessments, fire safety and maintenance.
The joint solution offers clients several distinct advantages:
- Multiple Application Combination - Allows clients to combine multiple applications such as snagging and health and safety on one handheld device.
- Increased Satisfaction - Enhanced client satisfaction by reduced snagging times.
- Risk Identification - Identify safety risks before incidents and accidents occur.
- Risk Reduction - Reduce operational risk through the standardised escalation of non-conformances.
- Automation and Streamlining - Automation and streamlining data collection to decrease costs and identify hazards faster.
- Improved Information Management - Reduce losses in retail outlets through analysis of management information.
About Belgravium Ltd
Established for over 20 years, Belgravium manufactures a wide range of rugged Windows-based mobile computing devices, incorporating both WAN and LAN technologies. The units are IP rated and have numerous shock-absorbing components, perfect for driving and capturing workforce activity securely whilst minimizing reliance on the internal infrastructure..
About Knowledge Online
Knowledge Online (KOL) is a leading developer of compliance auditing technology delivering breakthrough solutions to national clients.
The company was founded in 1999 by the Pettifer Group to address a critical gap in the health and safety marketplace - namely to allow companies to take control of the identification of risks and non-conformances before incidents and accidents take place.