The World Drug Manufacturing Summit brings together the leading pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing professionals come together to network and discuss issues at the cutting edge of drug manufacturing to achieve manufacturing excellence.
Now in its 6th year, don't miss the opportunity of joining your peers in Vienna to share proven techniques, technologies and strategies that have led to manufacturing excellence in an environment designed to inspire and forge relationships.
Programme highlights for 2007 include:
* Proven/ lean world class manufacturing strategies - Case study: Baxter Mexico, winner of the Shingo Prize for excellence in manufacturing
* Continuous manufacturing: Robust processes Vs three validation runs - Moving away from "three-batch" thinking for validation
* Implementing PAT - Creating planned uniformity throughout operations
* Achieving paperless manufacturing - Online data monitoring
* New API regulation - Understanding and responding to the EU directive
* Global Compliance: ICH Q8 Q9 - Moving towards risk based quality management
* Continuous flow manufacturing - Lessons from the automotive industry
The delegate fee is 1,550. For the full programme and to register, quote the booking code WDM at http://www.wdmsummit.com