Attracting leading professionals from across the EMEA region, EMS 2007 is the must attend event for manufacturers eager to optimise production efficiencies whilst delivering in an on-demand environment.
Join around 200 Vice Presidents of Manufacturing and Heads of Production and Supply Chain to network, learn, share best-practice and do business. Featuring "The Advanced Manufacturing Experience" in conjunction with "BMW Werk Leipzig"
Take a private tour around BMW's new state-of-the-art production plant in Leipzig, and experience first hand how one of the world's leading manufacturers has adopted cutting-edge best practice and technology to increase efficiencies and maximize output of the BMW 3 series and the new BMW 1 series.
Places on this exclusive, behind the scenes opportunity are strictly limited. Delegates who secure a pass will be taken around the facility and given an exclusive insight into the entire production process.
Programme highlights for 2007 include:
* How to manage globalisation: a VW case study
* Maintaining a lean business in the food and drink industry
* Innovation and quality: SGL Group's next phase in six sigma
* Maximising manufacturing output: Lear's demand driven approach
* Drug manufacturing excellence at Pfizer: Improving methodologies and product quality in the face of regulatory demand
The delegate fee is 1,795 for the "Advanced Manufacturing Experience and 1,495 for the conference only package.
For the full programme and to register visit http://www.ems-summit.com