|INFORMATION: Free information is available from MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES on the subject in this story. Click here to request a copy|
The Logistics Event 2007, CILT - 26th-27th June, Hilton Birmingham Metropole NEC
Stand number 54
Manhattan Associates, a leading supply chain solutions provider, will be exhibiting at CILT's 'The Logistics Event' 26th to 27th June 2007. The Manhattan Associates team, including Allen Scott, the company's UK managing director, will be on hand to give guidance on some of this year's hot topics including:
- Global warming dealing with climate change and meeting customer demand, whatever the weather.
- Greener supply chains getting the most out of your initiatives both socially and financially.
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) The regulation comes into full force on 1st July, but are you ready?
- Multi-channel retailing will your product reach the customer whether it is purchased in-store or online?
- Lean management extending the focus from the shop floor to the entire supply chain.
- Customer updates - why customers including Alliance Boots, Argos, DHL-Exel, Eimskip, Halfords, House of Fraser, MOL Logistics, Tally Weijl, Tesco, TNT Fashion and World Duty Free, are extending their reliance on Manhattan Associates' solutions.
To talk to the team about getting your supply chain in shape, visit Manhattan Associates at stand 54.
About Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates is a leading supply chain solutions provider. The company's supply chain planning, supply chain execution, business intelligence and business process platform capabilities enable its more than 1,200 customers worldwide to enhance profitability, performance and competitive advantage.