|INFORMATION: Free information is available from Sage on the subject in this story. Click here to request a copy|
Sage (UK) has announced the launch of Sage 200 Project Accounting, a powerful new costing and analysis tool which helps companies to keep their projects on time and budget.
Sage 200 Project Accounting is the first module to be introduced from the Sage 200 suite, which provides businesses with integrated software for every part of their business, from accounting and finance through to Payroll and CRM. It has been designed to link seamlessly with the other software within the suite so that there is no need for users to re-key any information.
David Pinches, Head of Product Management and R&D, Sage (UK) Limited Mid-Market Division comments: "This launch follows on from the announcements we made in November at Connections regarding our intention to move away from offering individual products and to reshape our portfolio into suites of integrated business management software.
He continues: "The Sage 200 Suite project accounting module was designed using feedback from more than 2000 of our customers and as a result, we are confident that it is capable of handling any size or type of project."
Benefits of Sage 200 Project Accounting allow businesses to do the following:
- Change the terminology used in the software to suit their needs
- Set up simple or more detailed project structures to suit their business and the way it works
- Track profitability of projects with customised project structures, flexible cost transactions, drill down analysis and accounts integration
- Automate invoicing processes and set up billing schedules to ensure accuracy with flexible billing options, including billing a fixed cost, quantity or by percentage complete on a project
- View sort and filter customisable reports and enquiries to see billings to date, revenue per project, change orders, and other project-related information