Casio announce the DT-X11, a new rugged, industrial handheld terminal with built-in C-MOS imager or laser scanner and flexible communications options
CASIO Electronics Co. Ltd today announced the release of the DT-X11 series of industrial handheld terminals. The DT-X11 is a rugged, high-speed scanning terminal designed specifically for the transportation and logistics and warehouse management industries.
The DT-X11 series features excellent connectivity options. WLAN models are available, with Bluetooth 1.2 and a serial interface standard on all models. The DT-X11M30E/ M10E models come standard with a PCMCIA slot, allowing GPRS and other communication cards to be integrated for remote data transfer and future-proofed communications. An optional CF card extension unit (DT-894CFU) is also available.
Featuring the latest Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 operating system, a fast CPU clock speed of 400MHz, 64MB RAM and 192MB F-ROM, the DT-X11 series is the perfect device for today's demanding business applications. With high-speed scanning, a large bright TFT touch screen and an ergonomic design, the DT-X11 delivers outstanding ease of use.
Available with a choice of high-speed, 100 scans per second, laser scanner or C-MOS Imager, the DT-X11 series allows you to capture a wide range of barcodes, as well as images. In addition, with an improved focal range of 4.5 inches, small 1D and 2D barcodes are now easier to capture.
Built to withstand harsh working environments, the DT-X11 series is IP64 rated for dust and water splash protection, has been drop tested to concrete from 1.2 metres and can be used in temperatures from -20C to 50C. Furthermore, the DT-X11 series benefits from a hard wearing plastic touch panel, which is suitable for the demands of the transportation and logistics market. This gives the terminal a long life cycle and improves return on investment.
The DT-X11 series complies with the European Union's RoHS directive.
Key features of the DT-X11 series:
* Choice of high performance Laser scanner or C-MOS imager
* Wide variety of communications options including built-in Bluetooth and IrDA, optional WLAN and expansion via PCMCIA card slot (GPRS)
* Latest Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 operating system
* Lightweight, ergonomic design, ideal for one-handed operation
* Excellent drop impact resistance (up to 1.2 metres), IP64 level dust and water-splash protection
* Rugged plastic touch panel, ideal for demanding applications
* DT-X11M30E with C-MOS imager
* DT-X11M30RC with C-MOS imager and wireless LAN
* DT-X11M10E with laser scanner
* DT-X11M10RC with laser scanner and wireless LAN
The Casio DT-X11 series is available immediately in the UK and Eire.
Visit www.casio.co.uk/mobile for more information.