Leading supply chain solutions provider, Manhattan Associates, Inc., has announced that the latest release of its Supply Chain Solutions will be available on May 26, 2006.
The release includes enhancements to components of Manhattan Associates' Integrated Planning Solutions and Integrated Logistics Solutions. Key functional and technical enhancements include:
- Increased capabilities in demand forecasting including the ability to dynamically define initialisation periods;
- Greater advanced assortment planning support including assortment target setting, attribute planning and advanced style/colour capabilities;
- Extended labour management capabilities including enhanced long-range planning, monitoring and engineered standards flexibility;
- Advances in reverse logistics carrier selection and support for complex routing Expanded Global Inventory Visibility (GIV) functionality;
- New store operations RFID tools including inventory visibility by defined location and stocking task lists;
- Enhanced functionality for store employees or call centres to schedule home deliveries of customer orders;
- Continued advances in transportation optimisation including the ability to plan multi-leg multi-modal shipments within a single transportation run;
- Extended allocation science including automatic dynamic re-allocation based on receipt discrepancies;
- Enhanced multi-tenant functionality, improved multi-time zone capabilities and extended voice recognition integration for the warehouse.
With this release, Manhattan Associates continues to offer versatile, web-based supply chain solutions and to support a variety of configurations as well as hardware platforms, operating systems and databases from leading vendors.
|INFORMATION: Free information is available from MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES on the subject in this story. Click here to request a copy|