A free Toolkit with hints & tips, checklists, food for thought and golden rules on Supply Chain Planning techniques is now available for browsing and downloading from http://www.hughendenconsulting.com/toolkit.
Supply Chain Planning specialist consultancy Hughenden has compiled the kit to convey its enthusiasm over simple but practical steps that companies can take to improve their planning processes and generate immediate benefits.
The Toolkit features:
- A checklist to find the real capacity bottleneck in a business or a Supply Chain
- An explanation on the difference between bottlenecks and constraints + steps that companies can take to resolve some capacity constraints without investing money
- The Golden Rules of Sales & Operations Planning to make this process work harder and avoid the most common pitfalls
- 10 Tips to help select Supply Chain Planning software (i.e. forecasting, planning, scheduling) and deal with Software Houses
- Three interviews with leading manufacturers, giving their views on how to drive change through education, and describing their experience of software selection