|INFORMATION: Free information is available from BELGRAVIUM on the subject in this story. Click here to request a copy|
The Tokyo is built around a bright 8.4 touch display with an energy efficient AMD GX533 processor platform, all contained within a ergonomic, light, robust, aluminium casing. The versatility of the hardware and user features makes the Tokyo 3100 suitable for deployment within many workplaces. Furthermore its range of software platforms and network interfaces, makes the Tokyo the de facto choice for enterprise mobile application delivery.
- Choice of Windows CE 5.0 and .NET compact framework or XP Embedded
- Flexible interface support for range of peripherals and accessories
- Configurable for different storage and communications requirements
- Multiple battery expansion options to suit workplace requirements
- Outdoor viewable display option.