At its annual Global Client Forum in Orlando, FL, SSA Global (NASDAQ: SSAG), a leading provider of extended enterprise solutions and services, today announced the reorganization of its global support and consulting services organization to help customers derive the most value from SSA Globals enterprise resource planning systems, as well as SSA Global extension solutions.
SSA OnePoint Services now combines customer support and services into a single global entity, leveraging local execution, under the leadership of Ross Garrity, executive vice president, Global Operations. Mr. Garrity will have responsibility for leading a global organization that delivers support, implementation, education and application management services to customers. In addition, he will manage a worldwide network of third-party services subcontractors.
The industry is asking for ever-increasing services and support value, cost-effective education programs, streamlined upward migration paths to modern systems; and to have partners that are willing to share risk, said Garrity. We have organized our team of world-class services and support professionals to meet our customers demands.
The new and enhanced services from SSA Global include:
- SSA OnePoint Support: tiered customer support programs that flexibly meet customer needs, from assisted support to premium support.
- SSA OnePoint Solution Development Services: field-based, localized services for solution prototyping, solution development, solution integration, technical migration and solution architecture.
- SSA OnePoint Application Management Services: offers customers the option for long-term service-level agreements in which SSA Global experts can manage parts or even all of customers day-to-day IT operations and maintenance.
- SSA OnePoint Consulting Services: a myriad of high-value services that include business assessment/analysis, solution design and implementation, solution optimization and solution migration.
- SSA OnePoint University: SSA Global offers flexible training and education programs including e-learning, virtual training, custom education courses, business concepts and best practices training and standard scheduled classroom training.
To address the new SSA Application Management Services offerings, Mr. David Osborne has been appointed global vice president. Osborne brings more than 13 years of services expertise with major organizations to SSA Global.
The global competitive pressures on companies today are unprecedented and have added new complexity to our customers businesses, added Garrity. SSA AMS support and services can free-up customers internal staff so that they can focus on their core competencies.