Materials handling, racking, storage, packaging, contract logistics, vehicle fleet management/telematics, supply chain software, wireless technology/RDT, printing, barcoding, labelling and other specialist suppliers are among the market-leading providers of supply chain solutions participating at the Logistics Link North exhibition being held again at Doncaster Racecourse on the 21st/22nd September 2005. It provides logistics professionals with a unique, one stop-shop where they can assess the latest range of products, systems and services to find the right solutions that can make a real difference to their businesses.
Over 70 market-leading providers of supply chain solutions have already committed to participate at Logistics Link North, now firmly established in the logistics exhibition calendar. Richard Milbourn, organiser of the Logistics Link exhibitions, predicts that by the time the exhibition opens that there will be well over 120 companies represented making Logistics Link North the biggest and best exhibition covering all facets of the supply chain to be held in the UK this year.
Visitors at Logistics Link North will be able to sharpen up their supply chain by meeting face-to-face with the following leading supply chain solution providers:
- materials handling specialists including Ability Handling, Aisle Master, Bolzoni-Auramo, BT Rolatruc, Crown Lift Trucks, Jungheinrich, Knapp UK, Linde Material Handling, Narrow Aisle, The Cartwright Group and Translift Bendi.
- racking, storage and packaging suppliers including Allibert Buckhorn, Avery Weigh-Tronix, Easypack, Filplastic, Gardner Engineering, Linpac Materials Handling, Linpac Storage Systems, Mil-Tek, Pro Dek Design & Storage Systems, Schoeller Arca Systems and Travhydro.
- leading contract logistics providers and palletised distribution specialists including Eldred Group, PalletFORCE, Roadferry and Sameday UK.
- vehicle fleet management/telematics systems, routing and scheduling and mobile solutions suppliers including 121 Systems, CFC Solutions, GE Mobile Solutions, i2 Mobile Solutions, Log-IT Systems and Traka.
- supply chain software suppliers including ATMS, Manhattan Associates, Proteus Software, RedPrairie, Traderman Systems, VSc Solutions and Zafire.
- printer, barcoding, labelling, wireless and RDT system suppliers including ASG Services, Belgravium, Computype, Inotec, Lighthouse, SATO, Soabar, Weber Marking Systems and Weyfringe Labelling Systems.
- a comprehensive range of other leading specialist suppliers including warehouse automation systems integrators; logistics consultants; industrial property developers/planning/letting agents and specialist service providers.
- a full list of the exhibitors is available at www.logisticslink.co.uk
Virtually adjacent to the M18 and A1M motorways, Doncaster Racecourse has proved to be the ideal venue for Logistics Link North since it is well served by road, main line rail and regional airports. With over 180m of public sector investment, 4,000 new jobs created over the last 18 months and the recent opening of nearby Robin Hood Airport, the UKs newest purpose built international airport, Doncaster has become the growth hot spot of the North. Some of the countrys top companies, and the logistics sector in particular, have chosen Doncaster for their businesses making it an ideal location to hold Logistics Link North where the latest developments in logistics are on show.
Logistics Link North is unique in offering visitors a range of attractive incentives to attend the exhibition. Visitors will benefit by receiving free admission, free parking (there are 2,700 spaces on-site) free catalogue and a free courtesy bus from Doncaster railway station. Logistics Link North will also be continuing its tradition of offering all visitors a free networking lunch.
Visitors can pre-register to receive a fast track entry badge to avoid queuing on the day they visit the exhibition. For further information about Logistics Link North visit www.logisticslink.co.uk