PTMS (Psion Teklogix Mobile show) is an exhibition of the latest product and solution offerings of Psion Teklogix mobile computing software and hardware range. It is a real time presentation of the product capabilities in as real an environment as possible.
PTMS will provide an insight into the importance and industrial relevance of new technologies including Speech Solutions and RFID, and their place in a technological advancing industry.
The demonstrations designed and acted by Psion Teklogix; highlight the capabilities and diversity on all our solution offerings and products and their potential return on investment, this is a true product showcase in a live environment.
This year Psion Teklogix UK is also celebrating its 10th year anniversary, and PTMS is incorporated in the companies festivities. It is an exciting and innovative event which will highlight the developments and continued excellence in the mobile computing solution market.
A company on tour
Above all, the Psion Teklogix Mobile Show is a team and its equipment on the road. It's a company on tour, enabling participants to meet:
- The management of Psion Teklogix
- Its network engineers
- Its project leaders
- Its sales engineers.
This is the most effective and sociable way to discover new solutions, test the equipment presented, be guided by a dynamic demonstration and ask specific questions in small groups.
Programme Session: 2.00 - 3.30 pm
- Introduction by Duncan Smillie, Managing Director UK & Ireland
- Demonstrations of the various stages in product traceability from A to Z
- Remote order entry by mobile sales forces
- Reception at the warehouse
- Put-away of Stock at the warehouse
- Order preparation in speech mode
- Loading the order content
- Real-time product tracking between the warehouse and the place of delivery (on board computing)
- End delivery with RFID control and customer validation
- On-line Support of our Solutions via TekNet
Questions / answers with Psion Teklogix executives and engineers, and of course, all our products are made available so you can handle and test them for yourself.......