|INFORMATION: Free information is available from KEWILL on the subject in this story. Click here to request a copy|
Kewill, the leading provider of business-to-business supply chain execution solutions, has launched Business Impact Assessment Calculator, to help retailers assess the benefits of implementing order management systems.
Business Impact Assessment Calculator has been launched in association with Martec International, a leading firm of retail business process experts, which has assisted in the creation of an ROI calculator to enable retailers to assess the benefits and investment of using The Kewill TRADE suite, an Order Management & Fulfilment solution.
Brian Hume from Martec, said, Using the Business Impact Assessment Calculator, retailers can calculate exactly how much time and money will be saved using Kewills solutions. This is based on the positive impact the Kewill TRADE Suite has on standard business measures including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and KPIs such as gross margin, expenses as a percentage to sales, pre-tax profit as a percentage to sales, and inventory turn.
Jacquie Boast, Chief Operating Officer for Kewill, added, The benefits of automating order management are many and varied and can be hard to quantify as they cover many business processes within an organisation. Our ROI calculator enables retailers to clearly identify the true value and time to payback of our solutions, enabling retailers to quantify and approve implementation of these projects with confidence.
Benefits of implementing Kewill TRADE include:
- Reduction in paper, fax and labour costs from more automated order processing
- Increase in percentage of invoices matched automatically because of fewer errors in orders, especially pricing
- Increase in number of invoices in 2 part matching (verses 3 part matching) because of wider use of ASNs
- Savings from increase in retailer self billing
- Increase in sales from better pipeline visibility (fewer lost sales)
- Reduction in inventory carrying costs through reduced cycle time
- Reduction in returns to supplier for direct to consumer operations.