The second annual Future Retail Forum builds on the extraordinary success of last year's event, which hosted over 150 retail leaders from around the globe. The programme this year features some exciting topics and speakers, a brand new event format, one-to-one meetings with fellow delegates and suppliers and hosted themed luncheon discussions.
Special pre-conference tour - Metro Group RFID Innovation Centre
The pre-conference tour features a trip to the Metro Group's RFID Innovation Centre on the 13th of September 2005. The RFID Innovation Centre, located in Neuss, Germany, was opened in July 2004 and provides a working platform where hardware and software for RFID rollout can be tested under realistic conditions. The various scenarios that will be demonstrated in the two-hour tour include RFID in picking, warehouse management, the department store and the supermarket.
- Girish Lakshman, Director, Worldwide Transportation Engineering, Amazon.com (USA)
- Dr Gerd Wolfram, Managing Director, MGI Group, Metro (Germany)
- Kelby Woodard, Director, Supply Chain Assets Protection, Target Corporation (USA)
- Debbie Robinson, General Manager, Retail Brands, The Co-operative Group (UK)
- Jean-Jacques Vandenheede, Vice President, Retail, Europe, AC Nielsen (Belgium)
- Robert Gierkink, Chief Executive Officer, Loyalty Management, Nectar programme founders (UK)
For more information see: http://www.futureretail.access-events.com