Wal-Mart will take the stage, for the first time ever at an IGD event, at the supply chain event of the year: IGDs Retail Logistics Summit on 3rd November.
Wal-Mart is undoubtedly a leader in the adoption of RFID technology. Its Head of RFID Strategy Simon Langford will talk about breaking down the barriers for adoption, the benefits of collaboration and how the industry needs to invest for the future.
Joining Wal-Mart will be the industrys leaders in logistics, including members of the ECR UK Executive Board, who will discuss the latest cutting-edge developments and issues, from RFID to availability. The line-up includes:
- Professor Alan McKinnon, Director of the Logistics Research Centre,
- Justin Cook, Supply Chain Director, Kraft Foods
- Chris Tyas, Group Supply Chain Director, Nestl
& UK Ireland
- Ian Keilty, Supply Chain Director, Big Food Group
- Mark Aylwin, ECR
Co-Chair and Central Operations Director, Safeway UK
- Chris Poole, ECR
Co-Chair and Logistics Director, Procter & Gamble UK
- Lee Bamber, Senior Supply Chain Consultant, SAP
- Mike Rutter, Supply Chain Operations Director, Somerfield
- Martin Christopher, Professor of Marketing & Logistics,
- Steward Oades, Chief Executive (Retail & Consumer), Exel
- Ian Mumby, Head of IT and Supply Chain, Marks & Spencer
- Tony Taylor, Director European Programs, EPCGlobal
- Stuart Ross, Supply Chain Director, Tesco
- James Amoah, Supply Chain Director, Johnson & Johnson
Delegates will receive two free ECR Blue Books on Availability and Data Synchronisation. An evening drinks reception will follow the event.
Location: QEII Conference Centre,
For booking information please contact: Visit the IGD website www.igd.com or contact the IGD Conference Team on 01923 857141, fax 01923 852531 email email@example.com