An inventarisation of the vendors, developments and trends in the Dutch WMS market
This report contains an inventarisation of the leading Warehouse Management System (WMS) vendors in the Netherlands. It discusses the developments that have occurred in the last three years and analyses the trends for the coming three years. It also analyses WMS penetration in different industries and discusses the differentiators in the market.
This report is part of a series of reports published in 2002 around different categories of standard supply chain software packages. Reports have been published or are planned around the following software categories:
1. Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
2. Inventory Optimisation software
3. Product Data Management (PDM) / Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
4. Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) / Scada software
5. B2B / eProcurement software
6. Advanced Planning Systems (APS)
7. Supply Chain Event Management (SCEM) / Visibility software
For this inventarisation CGE&Y prepared a short questionnaire which was distributed to all WMS vendors in the Dutch marketplace. More than 20 WMS vendors participated in the inventarisation. The results from the inventarisation were consolidated and analyzed by professionals from CGE&Y. Also CGE&Y WMS professionals have provided their input, analysis and market views for this report.
Many thanks to the WMS vendors who have participated in this inventarisation.