e-Ware is an intuitive package that enables companies to list their products and services, provide quotations, accept web-based transactions and offer an order tracking service to their customers. e-Warehouse believes that the solution is the cheapest on the market, and firmly focuses on the needs of the SME.
e-Ware's features include the following:
* e-Quote, which allows customers to request quotations for bespoke products and receive an immediate response.
* e-Commerce, which enables transactions to be carried out on the web site.
* e-Track, to ensure that customers can see exactly when their order is due to arrive and are informed of any delays.
* e-Return, which allows customers to find all the information they need and complete a returns form online. They can also view the collection and refund dates.
* e-Finance, which provides customers with an account statement and recent transactions. The financial controller can also approve or query an invoice via the site.
"Our basic package includes many of the features that our competitors call 'optional extras'", said Andrew Cross, managing director at e-Warehouse. "It allows the smaller business to trade online, without the need for a massive financial outlay."